Returns & Refunds
365 Day Return Policy
Customer satisfaction matters to us. We understand that buying online can be a daunting experience if you’ve never done it before, are unsure over the suitability of the item you are considering buying or purchasing from a website you have not used before. Thats why we are happy to offer all our our customers a 365 day return policy.
Shop with confidence and peace of mind at Healthcare knowing that you can return any items you purchased for up to 365 days from the purchase date.
Terms and Conditions
- You must contact our Customer Service team on 0800 0245 8520 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain a returns authorisation number before returning any item to us.
- We will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment
- You need to have the original receipt.
- Products must be unused in the condition received from us in the original box and packaging.
- The cost of returning the goods is at your own cost. We recommend that you use a parcel delivery company that will insure you for the value of the goods you are returning.We can arrange this for you at a cost (detailed below) if you prefer.
- We cannot accept hygiene or incontinence products back if the packets have been opened. For hygiene reasons, items of underwear, swimwear and incontinence products may only be returned if they are in original, unopened packaging. If you are unsure about the suitability of such a product prior to ordering, contact our Customer Service team and ask us about our product sample service.
- We do not accept returns of specially ordered or made to measure products.
- Unless otherwise stated, the address to return items to is Healthcare House, Snaygill Industrial Estate, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 2QR. Our Customer Service team may provide you with a different address to send your returns to. Please wait for confirmation of this prior to sending items back.
- Failure to obtain a returns authorisation number or returning items to the incorrect address may incur administrative charges and will delay the processing of any refund.
How to Return Products
Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return as regrettably we can only provide a refund for a lost return once we have been provided with a proof of posting certificate.
Once any returned items have been received and inspected by us, approved refunds will be processed within 30 days.
If you would like us to arrange the return for you:
Mobility scooters, powered wheelchairs, rise & recliner seating, electrically adjustable beds: £96.00 (inc VAT),
Mattresses, high-backed chairs, hoists: £35.00 (inc VAT)
All other items: Up to £15.00, depending on the weight of the item (inc VAT)
Off-shore/Northern Island/Highlands locations
Mobility scooters, powered wheelchairs, rise & recliner seating, electrically adjustable beds: N/A
Mattresses, high-backed chairs, hoists: £60.00 (inc vat)
All other items: £30.00 (inc VAT)